Closure of Leeds Road, Scholes for 6 Weeks.
Many will be aware that Leeds Road will be closed from the 23rd July until at least the 3rd September and all traffic routed through the village. This is despite being told in earlier meetings that any closures would be evenings and weekends.
The ELOR Working Group along with members of the Parish Council and LCC Ward Councillors have had meetings with the contractor and the highways team to express serious concerns over this closure and the effect it will have on life in the village.
Other Documents that may be of interest.
1. Planning Permission for ELOR.
2. Presentation to ELOR Working Group and PC last year. ( Note page 37 onwards)
3. Application for Road Closure 1
obtained under a FOI request
4. Application for Road Closure 2
obtained under an FOI request
Please Note section 4 Box f of the last 2 documents
5. Report by ELOR Working Group.
6. Email from ELOR Principal Engineer (12th July.)
7. Shuttle Bus Timetable as of 14th July.
Copies of emails to Gary Bartlet Chief Highways Officer at LCC.